We offer you through some practical tips, the keys to a successful trip.
- Mauritius has an area of 1865 km, the capital is Port Louis and a mixed population: Indian, African, European and Chinese.
- the driving is done on the left but the priority remains the right
- The official language is English but it is fluent in French and Creole is the usual language.
- I use the Mauritian rupee (RS) (exchange rate)
- The international airport of Mauritius Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International
- In principle the water is drinkable, but still avoid tap water.